Monday, September 26, 2011

Learning Curve = Not So Much!

September 26, 2011:   Over the past month, I'm very happy to have learned that the learning curve hasn't been as steep as I originally thought.  I'm still shooting in autofocus, but I'm learning how the focus works.  It will take some time until I feel confident enough to use it exclusively.  And even then I will probably take my Canon G12 on certain outings (such as bike rides in the park), because it's lighter and easier to transport.   It will also take a bit longer until I get into manual focus.  But I will get this, I'm determined!  The photos I take with this camera are already so much better!

Here are some of my "practice" efforts since my last blog post in August:








*     *     *     *     *    

Note:  this blog post was actually written in January 2012 as part of my "catch-up" but published as if in September, to keep things in proper sequence.

No comments: