Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Seattle: The rest of it!

The rest of the photos:  Here are the rest of the shots that I haven't posted yet: 

A beautiful Seattle afternoon in Cal Anderson Park,
after a morning rain! (6/24)

Public Art in Cal Anderson Park (6/24)

Fountain in the shape of a volcano~Cal Anderson Park (6/24)

A view of the pools leading from the Fountain
Cal Anderson Park (6/24)

Wading in the pool
Cal Anderson Park (6/24)

A young man playing his guitar
Cal Anderson Park (6/24)

Concentration!

*    *     *     *    *

Cool old sewing machines in a storefront - and my reflection!
Downtown Seattle (6/26)


A visit to DLR Group, where Aaron works!
Reception area (6/26)

DLR Group: Aaron's workspace (6/26)

A view outside Aaron's building (6/26)

Th terrace of a rare hi-rise apartment
in the downtown area
between Aaron's building and the
Seattle Central Library (6/26)

Lovely iris blooming outside entrance to Aaron's building (6/26)

Juxtaposition of old & new, 
seen outside entrance to Aaron's building (6/26)

View from our table at Ivar's Salmon House
on Lake Union, where we had dinner after a great
day of parade, sightseeing and shopping (6/26)

Decor inside Ivar's Salmon House (6/26)

June 27, 2011:  Last Day in Seattle!  I took a walk, but mostly I just hung out at Aaron' apartment, working on photos, doing some errands, and packing to leave for home that evening. 

It was a fantastic nine days in Seattle and I can't wait until next year!

*    *    *    *     *    



No comments: